BestGiftGiving.com, is pleased to provide access to FREE Prescription Savings Cards and links to Insurance Marketplaces through this website.
Print a FREE Card by Selecting from the List below
- How to Obtain a Prescription Savings Card?
- You may obtain a temporary card by selecting your Group Name above and then Print card.
- If your organization has ordered pre-printed cards, you can obtain a card from them.
- If your group name is not listed then select "PCA".
- Who May Use the Prescription Savings card?
- Everyone in your family can use the same card and receive the benefits.
- The Prescription Savings Card may not be used in conjunction with any third party payer program, including but not limited to Medicare and Medicaid.
- What are the Benefits of the Prescription Savings Card?
- The discounts/savings range from 15% to 75% off the Average Wholesale Price of the drug.
- All prescribed medications are covered.
- Use the Savings Card Pharmacy Locator, after you select a card, to see Participating Pharmacies in your area.
- Is the BestGiftGiving.com Prescription Savings Card "Insurance"?
- No, this is not insurance. However, you have the benefit of paying the lowest discounted amount for your prescription at the time your prescription is filled.
Notice: This is not insurance and is not intended to replace insurance. Pharmacies are required to pay a processing fee. Drug price fluctuations occur without notice.